Yellow Cat Design are proud to announce a sneak preview of the new identity for Swansea Gymnastics Centre. We have worked closely with the team over the last few months to design and fine-tune a range of ideas. We had to consider many things such as complimenting existing colours and use across a wide range of applications such as on leotards, signage, online and print. Check our portfolio section soon for all of the details but in the meantime click the boxes below to take a look at the logo.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- How to create a brand March 22, 2021
- What is the difference between RGB and CMYK and Pantone? A basic guide to colour… March 18, 2021
5.0 7 reviews
- Simon Warren ★★★★★ 9 months ago We used Yellow Cat Design to guide us through the branding of our new delicatessen business. After giving a brief overview … More of our requirements, Mark provided a fantastic service and helped us to achieve the identity that we desired for our business. We have subsequently used Yellow Cat Design for all of our creative work and are currently using them to build our website.
We simply wouldn't want to use any other design agency and would recommend them for their high quality work and professional service.
- Chris Sweetman ★★★★★ a year ago Mark has been a pleasure to work with. He took time to clarify what we were looking for, and worked hard, and patiently, … More to ensure that the end product matched our needs. I would happily recommend him to others looking for website and general design services. Chris Sweetman, Director Sweetmans and Partners
- Emma Williams ★★★★★ a year ago Mark is excellent at what he does, I’ve worked with him numerous times across a variety of projects and I wholeheartedly … More recommend him