Today sees the launch of the brand new website for Bedazzled Cleaning Services. Yellow Cat Design took Bedazzled’s existing logo and created a fresh new identity that better reflected the professional service that they provide. The site is fully responsive which means it adapts to all screen sizes from large desktops to mobiles. We created special features such as an Instant Estimate Form, a click to call button on mobile devices and a floating contact tab to make sure that it was as easy as possible for potential customers to find the information they require and quickly get in touch for more details.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- How to create a brand March 22, 2021
- What is the difference between RGB and CMYK and Pantone? A basic guide to colour… March 18, 2021
5.0 7 reviews
- Simon Warren ★★★★★ 9 months ago We used Yellow Cat Design to guide us through the branding of our new delicatessen business. After giving a brief overview … More of our requirements, Mark provided a fantastic service and helped us to achieve the identity that we desired for our business. We have subsequently used Yellow Cat Design for all of our creative work and are currently using them to build our website.
We simply wouldn't want to use any other design agency and would recommend them for their high quality work and professional service.
- Chris Sweetman ★★★★★ a year ago Mark has been a pleasure to work with. He took time to clarify what we were looking for, and worked hard, and patiently, … More to ensure that the end product matched our needs. I would happily recommend him to others looking for website and general design services. Chris Sweetman, Director Sweetmans and Partners
- Emma Williams ★★★★★ a year ago Mark is excellent at what he does, I’ve worked with him numerous times across a variety of projects and I wholeheartedly … More recommend him